These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the contractual relationship between movd.com and users. Users are all natural or legal persons who submit a request for a service to movd.com in order to receive up to six offers from service providers.
- The making of the request is free of charge and non-binding.
- If the user makes a request for a service, a contract is concluded for the mediation of up to six offers from service providers.
- After the request is made, the request is then forwarded to the selected service providers (up to six).
- If necessary, the service providers can first contact the user to further specify the request together with him.
- The service providers submit suitable offers to the user and contact the user about this by phone or email.
- Mostly the user receives up to six offers already within twenty-four hours (often also on weekends or evenings).
- The user receives offers from service providers who are members of the service provider network of MOVD. Each service provider undertakes to MOVD to comply with all relevant guidelines of chambers of trade, professional organizations and comparable institutions, and to offer only products or services to which he is authorized.
- After the user has received the offers, he decides for himself whether and from which service provider he accepts the offer.
Warranty and performance limitations
- MOVD can not guarantee that for each request can also be found for the user a suitable service provider. If no suitable service provider is found for the user, MOVD will contact the user about this by email.
- The receipt of a certain number of offers is not guaranteed. If the user has not received any offers within twenty-four hours, the user can contact MOVD.
- How quickly offers are available to the user depends on the complexity of the requested service and the processing time of the respective service provider.
- MOVD can not guarantee the suitability of each service provider in each case. The user must therefore check the suitability of the service provider as it would be the case when obtaining a quote without MOVD.
- If the user accepts one of the offers, MOVD is involved in this in no case as a contracting party and also does not appear as a representative or vicarious agent of the contracting parties.
- MOVD owes neither the conclusion of a contract nor the successful execution of the contract. The warranty of MOVD is excluded in this regard.
- For breaches of duty that arise in the context of any debt relationship between user and service provider, MOVD is not responsible.
- The requests may be used by the service provider exclusively for the one-time preparation of an offer. Further storage or use of the data of the request is expressly prohibited (data protection).
Duties of the user
- The mediation service of MOVD is free of charge for the user.
- The service of MOVD can be used by all natural and legal persons who are legally capable without limitation. Natural persons who have not reached the age of 18, this is not allowed. If the user makes a request for a legal person, he assures at the same time his right of representation for this.
Liability and warranty
- For a liability of MOVD for damages, the following exclusions and limitations of liability apply, irrespective of the other statutory conditions of entitlement.
- MOVD is liable insofar as the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
- Further, MOVD is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the users regularly rely. In this case, however, MOVD is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. MOVD is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, limb and health, for a defect, after assumption of a guarantee, to the condition of the product and fraudulently concealed defects.
- Contradictory terms and conditions of the users are not recognized without a written confirmation by MOVD. Additions and changes to these terms and conditions must be made in writing.
- The place of performance is Berlin. The place of jurisdiction is Berlin, provided that the user is a merchant or a person under public law.
- The contractual language is German.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. This does not apply insofar as mandatory consumer protection regulations are contrary to this.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions or other contractual agreements between users and MOVD turns out to be invalid or becomes invalid due to a subsequent development, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- In place of an invalid provision or any regulatory gap, the law.